Friday, August 7, 2009

Breakfast in Boucher Park



This is my 100th Everdello post. Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who have been following along and sending me good wishes. I can't tell you how much joy your kind words have given me. You are the greatest!

To celebrate, I drew the weather vane on top of City Hall. I knew you'd appreciate the fact that I actually made it fit on the page.

In my earlier sketch, the clock showed 4:50 p.m.--time to head back to work for the evening shift. This time, it says 8:50 a.m. I'm so grateful to live in a place where I can squeeze some sketching-and-breakfast into that little gap before the workday begins.

More soon! And many thanks to you.


1 comment:

  1. Love your delicate architectural lines. The borders really suit your line drawings, well.

    ReplyDelete