Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Illustration Friday - Diary



This one is a bit of a cheat, because I wasn't actually writing in my diary at the time. But I might have been. I might have been writing "Dear Diary: Aaauuughhh! Save me from the buskers!"



For four days each year, they set up their amplifiers and gather their screaming crowds right under my window. They are so loud that I can't listen to the radio, watch TV, sleep or think. This year they did it during a heat wave. So on Sunday I escaped to Wolfe Island and sat at a picnic table in the shade until a different kind of visitor came and joined me. This one was much quieter than the buskers--but equally determined to keep me from working!

2 comments:

  1. Heisann!

    I am new on IF, and will visit some selected blogs to get to know some of you.
    Your post is charming and I to enjoy your work!
    ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This works really well!

    I love the bold lines and colors... great style!

    ReplyDelete