Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bad Blogger

I knew I was running behind with my Everdello posts, but it wasn't until I played catch-up that I realized how far behind. It's been more than a month since my last entry, and I've done a bunch of new posts on the other two blogs, but did I keep you up to date, as promised?  Did I, did I?

Well, here goes the catch-up. First, can you guess the four Alphadello "Garden Alphabet" entries from their thumbnails above?  To see if you're right, click here.

I won't ask you to guess the War of 1812 entries. That would be too tricky. I'll just say that the project keeps surprising me. Each week I go into it thinking there's nothing interesting to say. Then, inevitably, some little crumb starts to call to me and off I go, galloping after it. Just be glad you're not my office-mate!  She has the patience of a saint. Anyway, here are the most recent crumbs from that blog:
Thanks for sticking with me. I'll do my best to post shorter Everdellos, more often. I've got some Canada Day sketches to share, as well. Those will be coming up soon. No. Really. I mean it.